So... here we are, 5 months without an update. Man, I'm really bad at this whole blogging thing.
To the few readers I have, I'm sorry. I have not fallen off the face of the Earth (at least not yet!), I've just been busy.
Since it's been so long, I'd like to share a partial list of what I've been doing with myself these past five months... I say partial because I haven't documented much of anything, so I can't be sure that I'm gathering it all. Oh well, here we go:
- I've become a contributing member of the Leo Editor team
- I've become pretty enamoured with the game Smite
- Thor, Xbalanque, and Nieth are ownage, by the way
- I've picked up some game design projects
- The main one is Mint Fudge, my hack of Fudge
- Wrote the entire first version of the Mint Fudge book, threw it away
- Rebuilt the whole system from scratch - whoo!
- Writing the new book now
- Working on getting a small print-on-demand publishing imprint going
- Purchased a few related domains...
- I've recently started playing with libtcod
- I think I'm going to resurrect my two dead roguelike projects, this time in python+libtcod
- Wrote and released Underwood Writer
- Started writing creatively... knocked out a few short stories and working on some characters
- Figured out how to bake kickass scones
- A bunch of other fun stuff I can't remember at the moment, I'm sure...
Well, the fact that I can't remember this stuff bothers me. Combined with a general lack of motivation lately (you'd never be able to tell from the outside, apparently), I've decided to work out a new productivity system for myself. I'll be posting that in another article soon.
Additionally, I have a few other plans, both short-term and long-term:
- Leo work!
...yeah. I need to get busy.
Thanks for reading this ramble. I'll keep this place more up to date, I swear!