Just thought I'd update you on a few things I've been up to since the last time I posted (God! I'm bad at this keeping a schedule thing!). In particular, I've coded up a few small tools, and launched the rebirth of ceekrt. So... here's a short list of what I've done in the past month and a half plus change:
- Submitted grinder to the February 2013 PLTGames competition
- Wrote a small tabletop RPG manager within Leo: rpg.leo
- Contributed a few small fixes to easy6592 and candelabra
- Added Markdown support to Leo: leo-editor/markdown_support
- Wrote a minimaxing AI for the game Button Up! in newLISP: fastendown
- Attempted to learn, and subsequently gave up on COBOL
- Submitted silica to the March 2013 PLTGames competition
- Wrote a small implementation of the Mythic GM Emulator in Python: mythical-pie
- Wrote and relaunched a new version of my old pet project, ceekrt, in Python with Flask
- Launched the new version of my portfolio pages!
Looks like I've been busy. Huh.
As for this blog, I swear it's not languishing... but I may be refocusing it once again, into sort of a catch-all for fun stuff. Programming, science, math, game design, and observations and life musings will be the order of the day. I still like the name a→ab, so I'll keep that.
Anyways, thanks for reading!