Two days in a row I have updated blahgger. Today I fixed a few bugs still lurking in the system, as well as reformatted the comment form, documented the code with comments, and removed any trace of the URL rewriting facility, as I have deemed it unnecessary and cumbersome.
Just some small edits, but basically all I have left before an initial release is to implement the category system and write a backend. Yeah, I just said "all" I have left. It'll still be a while, but the system is very usable and very stable (and thanks to the reCAPTCHA, pretty spam-free) as of now.
Let me know what you think!